- Whenever you correspond with the school about your son/ daughter, kindly quote his/ her full name, class and section.
- All communication should be addressed to the principal.
- Parents are requested to read the contents of this Almanac carefully and, in the interest of the child, abide by the rules laid down by the school.
- No child will allowed leaving the premises before the school gets over unless permission has been granted in writing.
- Request for direct pick-up or through an authorized person by the parent, should be submitted on a separate sheet of paper. Such requests written in the Almanac will not be considered for approval.
- Parents are welcome to meet the teachers on PTM days at the allotted timings.
A truly excellent education is about much more than academic achievement alone, it is also about developing a passion for learning, capacity for independent thinking, moral values, self confidence without arrogance and a broad range of interests that extend beyond the confine of classroom.