The school believes in a continuous and comprehensive assessment system, through short evaluation exercises, worksheets and tests.
Academic assessment has the following schedule:
• Class I: Each student is assessed according to the level achieved in various skills and moves up according to his/ her own abilities.
• Class II to IV have a semester system wherein assessment is done through unit tests and class review exercises.
• Class V: The school follows a two semester system. Continuous assessment is done through unit test, class review exercises and terminal evaluations. The conceptual knowledge gained in each term has a 50% weight age.
• The school has already started implementing the CCE system from class VI to class X. Henceforth each academic year has 2 formal exams at the end of each term, called the SA1 and SA2
1. FA1 (Formative Assessment1) April- May
2. FA2(Formative Assessment2)July- August
3. FA3(Formative Assessment3)October- November
4. FA4(Formative Assessment4)January- February
The objective of each Formative Assessment is to focus on a student’s co- curricular abilities in an informal environment which may also include one paper- pen assessment of a unit test.